Trucking companies and fleet safety managers Infinit-i™ is a
cost-effective, easy-to-use online solution for training for your company
drivers, owner operators, warehouse and terminal employees dispatchers, and can
be used to help increase driver retention. Specific emphasis on driver-safety
related issues or new FMCSA initiatives (such as the new
CSA BASIC changes) can be addressed quickly and easily.
Vertical Alliance Group, Inc., has developed an online training
and testing platform to help develop and strengthen your companies safety
culture. Our LMS platform is designed to effect positive behavioral changes in
your Drivers, Increase Revenue, Improve Operating Ratios and Deliver ROI.
Our client testimonials back up what we deliver.
Seven Year Infinit-i Client Shares Some Interesting
Vern Edwards, Director of Safety for R+L Carriers Shared
Services, recently attended our
Infinit-i Boot Camp
and shared with us how his company has benefited from the Infinit-i™ Learning
R+L Carriers Shared Services has:
- Reduced accident ratio by 52%
- Reduced driver turnover by 85%
- Fuel economy increased by 7%
- Made the Infinit-i™ Learning Management System the cornerstone of their
successful safety culture.
Are you thinking about deploying an online training program in
2015 or are you currently not satisfied with the results you’re getting from
your current one? Attend one of our FREE Infinit-i™ Boot Camps in Dallas, where
you will discover:
- How easy it is to utilize the Infinit-i LMS as a powerful management tool.
- Proven tactics to implement an online training program successfully (despite
- How to generate an ROI by using your own custom content.
- Why it’s extremely crucial to have a full customer support team behind you.
If you’re serious about wanting to improve your driver’s
now before we’re full!
reviews of our past Boot Camps!
FMCSA Conducted a Study On Web Based Training.
The study concludes that WBI provides a delivery method where
costs and time can be significantly reduced as personnel can access training
materials online and new information can be updated easily and efficiently.
Our LMS platform offers a company the ability to:
- Cut safety training costs (Wilsonart
- Reduce driver orientation length and costs (Milan
- Cut fuel costs and improve M.P.G. (American
- Consistency of training (Fikes
- Increase driver retention (U.S.
- Expand driver compliance on company policies (Action
- Manage some of our new entrant driver processing functions, like those
pre-employment hurdles related to commercial driver permits. (Swift)
Experience Unlimited Savings
Deliver custom content over the web in any form: PDF, Word, Video, Audio,
- Streamline training.
- Comprehensive library of safety training videos included.
- Provide your training in any form or language.
- Recruit new drivers through our online cdl permit training center.
- Deliver consistent orientation and training to all employees.
Return on Investment
- Truck Driver Retention
- Efficiency through training.
- Targeted specific areas such as MPG using our Fuel Program Video Library.
- Reduce driver safety training costs.
- Reduce driver orientation length and costs.
- Reduce OS&D claim expenses.
- Consistency of training.
Specific Training for CSA Compliance Issues
- Quickly inform & educate all drivers on new CSA regulations.
- Video library with test questions to train your drivers on the 7 CSA
- Efficient and cost-effective corrective training.
- You have the ability to upload custom content specific to your safety
- Track employee/driver progress & comprehension with 3rd party date/time