**Be Prepared: During the week of October 19-25, enforcement agencies across North America will conduct heightened traffic safety enforcement aimed at unsafe behavior of drivers of both cars and commercial motor vehicles.
Boosted truck roadside inspections, safety belt enforcement, and others activities aimed at improving driver regulatory compliance can be expected.
Trucking companies and fleet safety managers Infinit-i™ is a cost-effective, easy-to-use online solution for training for your company drivers, owner operators, warehouse and terminal employees dispatchers, and can be used to help increase driver retention. Specific emphasis on driver-safety related issues or new FMCSA initiatives (such as the new CSA BASIC changes) can be addressed quickly and easily.
Vertical Alliance Group, Inc., has developed an online training and testing platform to help develop and strengthen your companies safety culture. Our LMS platform is designed to effect positive behavioral changes in your Drivers, Increase Revenue, Improve Operating Ratios and Deliver ROI. Our client testimonials back up what we deliver.
Seven Year Infinit-i Client Shares Some Interesting Information!
Vern Edwards, Director of Safety for R+L Carriers Shared Services, recently attended our
Infinit-i Boot Camp and shared with us how his company has benefited from the Infinit-i™ Learning Management System.
R+L Carriers Shared Services has:
- Reduced accident ratio by 52%
- Reduced driver turnover by 85%
- Fuel economy increased by 7%
- Made the Infinit-i™ Learning Management System the cornerstone of their successful safety culture.
Are you thinking about deploying an online training program in 2014 or are you currently not satisfied with the results you’re getting from your current one? Attend one of our
FREE Infinit-i™ Boot Camps in Dallas, where you will discover:
- How easy it is to utilize the Infinit-i LMS as a powerful management tool.
- Proven tactics to implement an online training program successfully (despite driver resistance).
- How to generate an ROI by using your own custom content.
- Why it’s extremely crucial to have a full customer support team behind you.
If you’re serious about wanting to improve your driver’s performance,
sign up now before we’re full!
reviews of our past Boot Camps!
FMCSA Conducted a Study On Web Based Training.
The study concludes that WBI provides a delivery method where costs and time can be significantly reduced as personnel can access training materials online and new information can be updated easily and efficiently. Read More.
Our LMS platform offers a company the ability to:
- Cut safety training costs (Wilsonart International)
- Reduce driver orientation length and costs (Milan Express)
- Cut fuel costs and improve M.P.G. (American Central Transport)
- Consistency of training (Fikes Truck Lines)
- Increase driver retention (U.S. Xpress, Inc.)
- Expand driver compliance on company policies (Action Resources)
- Manage some of our new entrant driver processing functions, like those pre-employment hurdles related to commercial driver permits. (Swift)